May 17 – 24, 2015
The Art of Living
A journey that will change the way you see yourself
Are you one of the millions of people awakening to a new reality? If you are responding to the evolutionary impulse moving on the planet at this time, this seminar is for you.
The Art of Living is a seven-day residential retreat for those who wholeheartedly want to engage with life and play a vital role in creating an enlightened society.
We invite you to join us to:
- Take the next step in getting to know the mystery and beauty of your inner landscape at a deeper level
- Tap into your strengths, gifts, passions and purpose
- Bring peace and well-being to yourself and others through the sacred art of Attunement, a vibrational practice that relaxes, nourishes, renews and harmonizes the physical, mental and emotional capacities with the Fountain of Life
- Heal your personal story and re-create your life
- Awaken forgiveness and compassion for yourself and others
- Cultivate living in the here and now
- Practice ecstatic dance to heal emotions and to awaken the joy inside of yourself
- Cultivate revitalizing spiritual practices, including meditation, to calm the mind and body; journaling to touch into the deep well inside of yourself; gratitude, appreciation, and more, to stay connected with the wonder and magnificence of who you are
The format includes a balanced variety of activities. Each presentation of theory is complemented by a time of personal exploration.
Fee: $950 US for the course fee, accommodation and meals
To apply, or for more information, contact:
|May 17-24, 2015||Sunrise Ranch, Loveland, CO|
Cliffe Connor experienced an initial awakening to his own Spiritual Identity in 1965. Since that time he has developed his skills as a teacher, facilitator and spiritual counselor, assisting others to rediscover their own unique vibrant, loving Selves. Cliffe’s lifework has been, and continues to be, to assist people in letting go of old concepts of who they really are and what they came on Earth to do. Cliffe is a Trustee and minister of Emissaries of Divine Light and lives with his wife, Mary, in Madison, Wisconsin.
Maureen Waller is a Trustee and minister of Emissaries of Divine Light. She has served as a faculty member for several of the core classes for the Emissary program. Maureen has had a variety of “careers” but one constant calling – to assist people to come home to themselves in a deeper and deeper way, and by doing so become a beacon for their world.